1 User Information to be Collected and Method of Collection
For purposes of this Policy, “User Information” means information identifying users, history of actions in the Service and other information created or accumulated in relation to users or their devices, that are collected by the Secretariat pursuant to this Policy.
The User Information that the Secretariat may collect in the course of the Service is as follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1) Information provided by the user
The information to be provided by the user for or through the use of the Service is as follows:
- name, gender and other profile information;
- e-mail address and other contact information;
- credit card information, bank account information, e-money information and other information regarding payment method;
- information of image containing the user’s portrait; and
- information transmitted by the user through entrance forms or other methods specified by the Secretariat;
(2) Information provided from another service, based on the user’s permission for the Service to associate with such another service in relation to the user’s use of the Service
If the user permits the Service to associate with other services such as social networking services (“Outside Service”) in relation to the user’s use of the Service, the Secretariat may collect the following information from the Outside Services in accordance with the conditions agreed by the user at the time of such permission:
- ID used by the user for the Outside Service; and
- other information for which the user, in the privacy settings in the Outside Service, permits the disclosure to its associated services;
(3) Information automatically collected by the Secretariat in the course of the user’s use of the Service
The Secretariat may collect information regarding access to or use of the Service, which includes the following.
- IP address
- information regarding server access logs
- cookies, ADID, IDFA, ID used by the user for the Service and other identifiers
2 Purpose of Use
Specific purposes of use of the User Information for the provision of the Service are as follows:
(1) provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of the Service, including but not limited to acceptance of registration for the Service, identification, record of user settings and payment of use fees that are related to the Service;
(2) measurement of traffic and actions of the user
(3) distribution, display and measuring effect of advertisements
(4) guidance and response to inquiries relating to the Service;
(5) addressing a violation of rules, regulations or policies of the Secretariat relating to the Service (the “Rules”); and
(6) notice of modification to the Rules or related matters.
3 Outside Transmissions; Provision to Third Parties; Information Collection Modules
The following information collection modules are incorporated into the Service. Thus, the Secretariat provides the User Information to the providers (including but not limited to those outside Japan) of such information collection modules in accordance with the following descriptions:
(1) Unity Ads, Unity Analytics
- Provider of Information Collection Module: Unity Technologies
- Items of User Information to be Provided: device type, country, device language, in-game behavior and purchases, IP address, Apple’s Advertising Identifier (IDFA), and Google Play advertising ID
- Purposes of Use by above Provider: The information helps developers and publishers tailor games and ads for players and their devices, such as providing ads designed for specific device types, player languages, and game preferences.
(2) Google Analytics
- Provider of Information Collection Module: Google LLC
- Items of User Information to be Provided: First-party cookies, data related to the device/browser, IP address, on-site/app activities and app instance identifiers.
- Purposes of Use by above Provider: Identifiers such as cookies and app instance IDs are used to measure user interactions with the Service, while IP addresses are used to provide and protect the security of the Service, and to give developers and publishers a sense of where in the world their users come from.
4 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Secretariat shall not provide to any third party (including the same outside Japan) personal information contained in the User Information without the prior consent of the user, except where such provision is required due to any of the following circumstances:
(1) The Secretariat authorizes such third party to handle the personal information in whole or in part to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of the use;
(2) The personal information is provided through a business transfer by way of merger or other similar transactions;
(3) The personal information is provided to an affiliated party or a provider of an information collection module pursuant to Section 3 hereof;
(4) The Secretariat is required to cooperate with state or local governmental organizations or their agents to perform their duties or obligations pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, and such performance is likely to be precluded if the consent of the user must be obtained; and
(5) In addition to the foregoing, the Secretariat is entitled to provide information pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (the “Act”) or other applicable laws and regulations.
5 Disclosure of Personal Information
Upon request from the user to disclose its personal information under the Act, the Secretariat shall, without delay, disclose to the user such information (or, in the event of non-existence of such personal information, notify the user to that effect) after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, to the extent required to do so under the Act and other applicable laws and regulations. Please note that you must pay a commission (1,000 yen per disclosure) for disclosure of personal information.
6 Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
6.1 If the Secretariat is required pursuant to the provisions of the Act by the user to (1) correct the content of personal information due to the reason that such information is false, or (2) suspend use of personal information due to the reason that such information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use previously made public, or has been collected in a fraudulent or otherwise illicit manner, then the Secretariat shall, without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, conduct an appropriate investigation and based upon the results thereof, correct the content or suspend the use of such personal information, and notify the party to that effect. In cases where the Secretariat decides not to make such correction or suspension of the use, the Secretariat shall notify the user to that effect.
6.2 In the event that the Secretariat is required by the user to delete its personal information and has determined that it is necessary to accept such request, the Secretariat shall, after confirming that the request is made by the user itself, delete such personal information and notify the party to that effect.
6.3 Should the Secretariat not be obligated to correct, or suspend use of, information under the Act and other applicable laws and regulations, Sections 6.1 and 6.2 shall not apply.
Any suggestions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries on the handling of the User Information must be submitted to the contact form on the Website of the Secretariat (https://fuyomin.com).
This Policy shall be executed in the Japanese language. Japanese shall be the governing language and any translation of this Policy into any other language is for convenience of reference only and shall not bind the parties hereto.
Prescribed on 07/13/2020
Revised on 10/24/2020